Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- PMKVY is a flagship scheme that would ensure that the youth undergo skill training under NSDC and this scheme would affect the skill sets of around 24 lakh individuals across the length and breadth of the country.
- The National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) would be the benchmark of training programs carried out under the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- The scheme would also award monetary rewards to the successful trainees on completion and the certifications and assessments would be carried out by third party assessment bodies.
- The average monetary reward given to each trainee would be around Rs 8,000.
- Now Sachin Tendulakr has become the brand ambassador of Skill India or Kaushal vikas Scheme
- Is enrolled under a skill development training program and wants to work in an eligible sector
- Is certified for a period of one year from the time when the scheme is launched.
- On a condition is getting the reward money for the first and only time during his entire lifetime